Wednesday 9 April 2014

MBFWA - SUBOO - INSPIRATION FOR THE WEEK


How is your week going my lovelies?

How exciting is it to be in Sydney this week with all the buzz of Fashion week?

Having the opportunity to be involved even if for a glimpse is so fun & who knows what the future will bring...

Questions ran through my head - what to wear? Previous collections of SUBOO?
Something outrageous like the bloggers? Or something a bit more classic and elegant with a chunky cuff.

Of course I went for the last option, what would you have picked?

Sue's inspiration was Palm Springs iconic scenes & the relaxed effortless attitude to dressing. A fabulous collection in which each piece could be slipped on & off you go.

My stand out moment was a beautiful one shouldered, bright floral printed dress it would make me feel sunny & bright even through grey days like today.

Overall the amazing structure which was meant to replicate the Park Hotel in Palm Springs was such a stunning backdrop for the clothes which speak for themselves!

Here are some of my favourites would love to know your thoughts lovelies!

























No comments:

Post a Comment